STOP 0x0000000a and Printer
STOP 0x0000000a may occur when you use printer. STOP: 0x0000000A error message on the blue screen is a critical error message. STOP: 0x0000000A is displayed when Windows has to close because of a kernel error to prevent further damage to your PC. Over time, STOP: 0x0000000A tends to appear more and more often causing total system corruption. That is why 0x0000000A error should be fixed as soon as possible.
(only REAL working solutions, not useless "registry cleaners"!)
Solution 1:Recommended if you can enter Windows (even in Safe Mode):
- Free Download the Fix for STOP 0x0000000a
- This is my favorite tool so far as it automatically detects and repairs a wide range of computer problems, including 0x0000000A and other blue screen errors, crashes, freezes, system file and registry damage, viruses and Trojans, system and hardware instability and other troubles. This is the only program that not just detects and removes viruses but also fixes the damage done to the system by a virus. This tool is widely used by PC technicians to fix Windows errors, it already fixed over 1 million PCs. .
- Install the program and launch it
- Let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of 0x0000000A at startup or logon:
- Use this Repair Tool for 0x0000000A
- Spotmau BootSuite 2012 is designed specifically to boot unbootable computers and recover Windows, fix blue screen errors, corrupt registry, partition table, damaged system files and other Windows problems, including security issues.
- Follow the simple instruction and enter your crashed system.
- Let the utility recover Windows and fix the errors to prevent problems in future.
for the unbelievable 46% of Spotmau BootSuite 2012 regular price!
We helped users from over 70 countries solve error 0x0000000A!
Below are some examples and solutions for specific cases.
STOP 0x0000000a When Using Hewlett-Packard Printer Drivers
You may receive STOP 0x0000000a error message when you use HP 4500, HP 8000, and HP 8001 drivers on a Windows NT 4.0 based computer.The error occurs because these drives are not compatible with Windows NT 4.0. To resolve this problem, update the drivers (consult the manufacturer site or ask support for instructions). If STOP 0x0000000a remains after driver update, the Microsoft Company recommends to use a specialized hotfix (please note that the hotfix is designed to repair this specific case of STOP 0x0000000a error). Hotfix information is provided in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article number 811493.
STOP 0x0000000A When Printing in Windows NT 4.0
You may receive STOP: 0x0000000A error when printing in Windows NT 4.0 or Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server Edition. Additionally, the error message reports Ntoskrnl.exe file. The problem occurs because printer .dll files are started twice and is resolved in the latest service pack for Microsoft Windows NT 4.0.
STOP 0x0000000A on a computer with Brother MFC-7300C Printer
You may receive STOP 0x0000000A when try to use a Hewlett-Packard (HP) 5100C ScanJet scanner when Brother MFC-7300C is connected to the pass through parallel port on the HP scanner. It is recommended to connect the Brother printer to a second parallel port on the computer, instead of the pass through parallel port. As a workaround, you can disconnect Brother printer from the scanner, connect the HP scanner to the parallel port, and reboot.
STOP 0x0000000A When Setting up a Shared Printer
When you set up a shared printer you may get the following error message:
Windows cannot connect to the printer.
Operation failed with error 0x00000721
The following steps helped many users:
- Delete your printer driver
- Go to Services and turn Print Spooling OFF
- Count to 10 slowly and turn Print Spooling ON
- Re-install printer driver.
We hope that helps you fix STOP 0x0000000A and printer errors.