STOP 0x0000000a and Printer
STOP 0x0000000a may occur when you use printer. STOP: 0x0000000A error message on the blue screen is a critical error message. STOP: 0x0000000A is displayed when Windows has to close because of a kernel error to prevent further damage to your PC. Over time, STOP: 0x0000000A tends to appear more and more often causing total system corruption. That is why 0x0000000A error should be fixed as soon as possible.
- Free Download 0x0000000A Fix
- This is my favorite tool because it fixed 0x0000000A and all other errors I had.
- It automatically fixes error 0x0000000A as well as a wide range of computer problems,
such as other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, crashes, freezes, system file and registry
damage, removes malware (viruses, trojans, worms, spyware) and other troubles.
- Another very important reason is that this is the only tool that not just removes malware but also fixes the damage it has already done to your PC (no antivirus does that!)
- This tool is widely used by PC technicians to fix Windows errors and repair damaged systems.
- It has already fixed more than 1 million computers!
- Install the program and launch it.
- Let the program scan your computer and remove the error.
Fix Everything Yourself And Save Hundreds Of Dollars!
Below are some examples and solutions for specific cases.
STOP 0x0000000a When Using Hewlett-Packard Printer Drivers
You may receive STOP 0x0000000a error message when you use HP 4500, HP 8000, and HP 8001 drivers on a Windows NT 4.0 based computer.The error occurs because these drives are not compatible with Windows NT 4.0. To resolve this problem, update the drivers (consult the manufacturer site or ask support for instructions). If STOP 0x0000000a remains after driver update, the Microsoft Company recommends to use a specialized hotfix (please note that the hotfix is designed to repair this specific case of STOP 0x0000000a error). Hotfix information is provided in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article number 811493.
STOP 0x0000000A When Printing in Windows NT 4.0
You may receive STOP: 0x0000000A error when printing in Windows NT 4.0 or Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Server Edition. Additionally, the error message reports Ntoskrnl.exe file. The problem occurs because printer .dll files are started twice and is resolved in the latest service pack for Microsoft Windows NT 4.0.
STOP 0x0000000A on a computer with Brother MFC-7300C Printer
You may receive STOP 0x0000000A when try to use a Hewlett-Packard (HP) 5100C ScanJet scanner when Brother MFC-7300C is connected to the pass through parallel port on the HP scanner. It is recommended to connect the Brother printer to a second parallel port on the computer, instead of the pass through parallel port. As a workaround, you can disconnect Brother printer from the scanner, connect the HP scanner to the parallel port, and reboot.
STOP 0x0000000A When Setting up a Shared Printer
When you set up a shared printer you may get the following error message:
Windows cannot connect to the printer.
Operation failed with error 0x00000721
The following steps helped many users:
- Delete your printer driver
- Go to Services and turn Print Spooling OFF
- Count to 10 slowly and turn Print Spooling ON
- Re-install printer driver.
We hope that helps you fix STOP 0x0000000A and printer errors.