Stop: 0x0000000A Error
Stop: 0x0000000A is one of the most frequent blue screen errors.
When Stop: 0x0000000A Occurs
- “Stop: 0x0000000A” often occurs during shutdown, while you are able to startup properly.
- You can get STOP 0x0000000A during or after Windows XP installation or upgrade
- Sometimes when you shut down, the computer restarts on its own, and shortly after that you get the STOP 0x0000000A screen.
- When you use Fast User Switching function in XP
- When you switch between AC and DC power modes on a laptop
- Random occurrence of STOP 0x0000000A
How to Remove Stop: 0x0000000A
If you are not a computer expert use the following first-aid solutions:
Recommended if you can enter Windows (even Safe Mode will do):
Free Download 0x0000000A Repair Program.
Reimage detects and repairs a wide range of computer problems, including 0x0000000A and other blue screen errors, crashes, freezes, system file and registry damage, viruses and Trojans, system and hardware instability and other troubles. This is the only program that not just detects and removes viruses but also fixes the damage done to the system by a virus. Reimage is widely used by PC technicians to fix Windows errors.
- Install the program and launch it
- Let the program scan your computer and repair the errors it detects.
Reimage uses a new approach to repairing the system. It stands out from all other system repair tools for its ability to fix the entire system and reverse the damage already done with the help of a full database of replacement files Developers claim that this program fixes every error and every crash and it actually does. It is recommended to have Reimage installed on your computer as a first-aid tool.
Reimage detected and fixed errors on millions of computers!
Recommended if you cannot enter Windows because of 0x0000000A at startup or logon:
Use this 0x0000000a Repair Tool.
Spotmau BootSuite 2012 is designed specifically to boot unbootable computers and recover Windows, fix blue screen errors, corrupt registry, partition table, damaged system files and other Windows problems, including security issues.
- Follow the simple instruction and enter your crashed system.
- Let the utility recover Windows and fix the errors to prevent problems in future.
for the unbelievable 42% of Spotmau BootSuite 2012 regular price!
How is such a 58% discount possible??
For a limited time you can use 2 special offers at a time:
- STEP 1. use this link for 50% limited time discount
- STEP 2. Choose "Order via PayPal" and apply this 15% coupon: COU_CAWC
In the unlikely case that STOP 0x0000000A remains or if Windows crashes at startup even in Safe Mode, read the explanations and try solutions suggested below, one by one.
In technical terms, the STOP: 0x0000000A error means that kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location it did not have permission to access or a memory location that exists at a kernel interrupt request level (IRQL) higher that required. A kernel-mode process can access other only processes that have an IRQL that’s equal to or lower than its own. In simpler words, the Stop: 0x0000000A error appears when the driver addresses a wrong memory location. (“The environment is incorrect” is the meaning of (0xA) error code).
If Stop: 0x0000000A still remains please check this list of STOP: 0x0000000A fixes.