Stop: 0x0000000A Error
Stop: 0x0000000A is one of the most frequent blue screen errors.
When Stop: 0x0000000A Occurs
- “Stop: 0x0000000A” often occurs during shutdown, while you are able to startup properly.
- You can get STOP 0x0000000A during or after Windows XP installation or upgrade
- Sometimes when you shut down, the computer restarts on its own, and shortly after that you get the STOP 0x0000000A screen.
- When you use Fast User Switching function in XP
- When you switch between AC and DC power modes on a laptop
- Random occurrence of STOP 0x0000000A
How to Remove Stop: 0x0000000A
Solution 1:Recommended if you can start Windows at least in Safe Mode:
- Free Download 0x0000000A Fix
- This is my favorite tool because it fixed 0x0000000A and all other errors I had.
- It automatically fixes error 0x0000000A as well as a wide range of computer problems,
such as other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, crashes, freezes, system file and registry
damage, removes malware (viruses, trojans, worms, spyware) and other troubles.
- Another very important reason is that this is the only tool that not just removes malware but also fixes the damage it has already done to your PC (no antivirus does that!)
- This tool is widely used by PC technicians to fix Windows errors and repair damaged systems.
- It has already fixed more than 1 million computers!
- Install the program and launch it.
- Let the program scan your computer and remove the error.
Solution 2:Recommended if you cannot boot your PC because of error 0x0000000A at startup or logon:
- Use This Startup Error Repair Tool
- Spotmau BootSuite 2012 boots unbootable computers and fixes a wide range of system problems, such as system error messages, blue screens, security problems, registry errors and many other Windows issues.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple direction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let BootSuite fix the errors to prevent problems in future
Fix Everything Yourself And Save Hundreds Of Dollars!
In the unlikely case that STOP 0x0000000A remains or if Windows crashes at startup even in Safe Mode, read the explanations and try solutions suggested below, one by one.
In technical terms, the STOP: 0x0000000A error means that kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location it did not have permission to access or a memory location that exists at a kernel interrupt request level (IRQL) higher that required. A kernel-mode process can access other only processes that have an IRQL that’s equal to or lower than its own. In simpler words, the Stop: 0x0000000A error appears when the driver addresses a wrong memory location. (“The environment is incorrect” is the meaning of (0xA) error code).
If Stop: 0x0000000A still remains please check this list of STOP: 0x0000000A fixes.