Stop: 0x0000000A Error
Stop: 0x0000000A is one of the most frequent blue screen errors.
When Stop: 0x0000000A Occurs
- “Stop: 0x0000000A” often occurs during shutdown, while you are able to startup properly.
- You can get STOP 0x0000000A during or after Windows XP installation or upgrade
- Sometimes when you shut down, the computer restarts on its own, and shortly after that you get the STOP 0x0000000A screen.
- When you use Fast User Switching function in XP
- When you switch between AC and DC power modes on a laptop
- Random occurrence of STOP 0x0000000A
How to Remove Stop: 0x0000000A
However, don’t pay from $250 to $500 or even more to a PC repair service (this is the average cost of things you can easily do on your own at little or no cost).
- Free Download 0x0000000A Fix
- This is my favorite tool because it fixed 0x0000000A and all other errors I had.
- It automatically fixes error 0x0000000A as well as a wide range of computer problems,
such as other error messages, blue screens, .dll and .sys errors, crashes, freezes, registry
damage and other troubles.
- Another critically important thing is that with this tool, I don't even have to upgrade my computer!
- This tool is widely used by PC technicians to fix Windows errors and repair damaged systems.
- Install the program and launch it.
- Let the program scan your computer and remove the error.
Fix Everything Yourself And Save Hundreds Of Dollars!
In the unlikely case that STOP 0x0000000A remains or if Windows crashes at startup even in Safe Mode, read the explanations and try solutions suggested below, one by one.
In technical terms, the STOP: 0x0000000A error means that kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location it did not have permission to access or a memory location that exists at a kernel interrupt request level (IRQL) higher that required. A kernel-mode process can access other only processes that have an IRQL that’s equal to or lower than its own. In simpler words, the Stop: 0x0000000A error appears when the driver addresses a wrong memory location. (“The environment is incorrect” is the meaning of (0xA) error code).
If Stop: 0x0000000A still remains please check this list of STOP: 0x0000000A fixes.